Celtica Films News

Criminal Cover Up by the Scottish Legal System

Court of Session

The whistleblower has survived several assassination attempts by the UK Government, the UK Establishment Media and the NHS. The whistleblower then went to the police station at Aitkenhead road in Glasgow to try and report all of these crimes, death attempts and death threats since the whistleblower knew that the police had the smart phone app, and that they were therefore listening. Otherwise they would not have known about the foreign national on the coach back to Scotland.

The police refused to take the whistleblowers statement or help to save his life, which is a violation of Article 2 (Right to Life) of the UK Human Rights Act 1998 because their Chief Constable Stephen House was collaborating with the UK Government. While the whstleblower was going to London on a train (on the 22/01/2014) in an attempt to get to a London civil lawyer and give them his evidence, the Police Scotland chief (Stephen House) ordered one of his officers to go on the train in an attempt to psychologically torture the whisleblower, as the whistleblower was threating to report him to the procurator fiscal for not investigating these crimes since the whisleblowers life is under serious threat.

Lord Advocate Frank Mulhollond

On the whistleblowers way back to Scotland on the same day, the English police did the same thing. They were psychologically torturing the whistleblower in an attempt to force the whistleblower to cover-up what Stephen House was doing. The whistleblower knew this because they showed him things to let him know that it was Stephen House that they were defending.

While the whistleblower was watching the press preview show on Sky News on Thursday morning 30/01/2014, he picked up several death threats. One of them was from a newspaper article which contained ‘Rest In Peace’ and ‘War’, the camera then zoomed in on these headlines, the other was said by a columnist which was ‘Shot by the Met’ (meaning Metropolitan Police).

Lord Ordinary Colin J Tyre

The whistleblower then watched the BBC News 24 on the hour and picked up more threats which were ‘Killed by foreign nationals’ and they also showed a cruise missile being launched which was the media telling the whistleblower why they had issued the death threats. The reason was that the whistleblowers had just been to the Procurator Fiscal to hand in his evidence to start an investigation against the Police Scotland Chief Constable and the whistleblower had always called this event launching his nuclear missile.

On the whistleblowers way back from an appointment with a physio at Govanhill Health Centre on the afternoon of the 30/01/2014 for damage to his knee, the whistleblower was complaining about the death threats from the media. A police riot van drove past the whistleblower and the whistleblower commented that maybe the police were angry about the media using them in a death threat against him. Not long after another police riot van drove past the whistleblower and the officer touched his ear to let the whistleblower know that the police had heard the whistleblower say this and that the whistleblower was correct in this assumption. As the whistleblower was walking past the Police station there was also what he assumed was a plain clothes police officer outside of the station. He was holding a mobile phone in his hand and he looked at the whistleblower, as the police are also working under a protest. This is also how the people of Glasgow let the whistleblower know that they are watching out for him when he is outside of his home.

Chief Constable Stephen House

The whistleblower had also received a reply from the procurator fiscals (on the 06/02/2014) acknowledging the fact that they had received his evidence and were looking at them.

By the 17/03/2014 the whistleblower had still not heard any more from the Procurator Fiscal Service (headed by the Lord Advocate Frank Mulholland) about the evidence that the whistleblower had handed in about the criminal cover-up committed by Police Scotland’s Chief Constable Stephen House. This is despite the fact that the whistleblower and his nieces have received several more death threats from the Establishment media, and the whistleblower is still being psychologically tortured and publically humiliated. The Lord Advocate was criminally conspiring with the UK Government to cover up all the crimes.

At the end of April the whistleblower had handed in a summons to the Court of Session in Edinburgh. Because the whistleblower could not get a lawyer or an advocate he had to get a Lord Ordinary to allow him to sign the summons as the whistleblower was forced to become a party litigant. The whistleblower then received the reply from the Lord Ordinary Colin J Tyre. Despite the fact that everyone in Scotland knows about the implant and the smart phone app including the Court of Session as when the whistleblower was in Edinburgh the clerks at the court were speaking in code to him, the Lord Ordinary Colin J Tyre refused the whistleblower the legal right to attend the outer house of the Court of Session. The Lord Ordinary had committed the criminal act of conspiracy to cover up the insidous crimes committed against the whistleblower and had destroyed the Court of Session in 2014, which had been defending the people of Scotland for more than 500 years.